The Platinum Tools pocket-size PoE Detector detects PoE end/mid-span voltages on network cables. LED indicators instantly show “GO/NO-GO” detection on PoE networks. Plug cables directly into the builtin RJ45 jack or use the included patch card to detect voltage in wall jacks. Differentiates between end-span PoE power which is supplied from PoE switches or router and mid-span voltage from injectors. End-span detection indicate voltages are found on pairs 1/2, 3/6; mid-span detection indicates voltages found on pairs 4/5, 7/8.
- Go/No-Go PoE Voltage Detector
- End-span or Mid-span
- Bright LED indicators
- Plug direct or use included patch cord
- 802.3af or 802.3at compatible
- Detection range is between 24V-48V
- Platinum Tools 16213C SealSmart PROCON Compression ToolRegular Price $57.99 Special Price $55.09