- Pre-installed security screws at connection points
- Quick-release mechanism for servicing
- Assembled design reduces installation time
- Includes a 1-1/2” cable access hole
- Comes with structural ceiling plate
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Mounting Pattern: 448 X 448mm (17.63 X 17.63")
- Weight Capacity: 50lb (22kg)
- Color: Black
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Security Features: Security Hardware
- Tilt: +15 / -15
- Swivel Yaw: 360
- Roll: -15 / +15
- Distance from Ceiling: 4.23 - 7.23" (107 - 184mm)
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 -17.63 X 4.23 - 7.23 X 8.5 - 17.63" (216 - 448 X 107 - 184 X 216 - 448mm)
- cUL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
Mounting your projector on the ceiling is one of the quickest and easiest ways to clear up clutter and create a polished, professional look in your home theater. There are many options when it comes to selecting a projector mount, and it can sometimes be difficult to determine which one you need. Variations in projector style, ceiling type, and distance to the screen can all influence your mounting needs. Designed by industry professionals, Peerless AV produces a diverse collection of projector mounts like the PJF2-UNV for standard and specialty installations.
Full Tilt Mounting
The Peerless-AV PJF2-UNV Projector Mount with Spider Universal Adapter Plate is designed with a focus on a quick and simple mounting process. This model comes pre-assembled to reduce time spent on construction. A single ball and socket point of adjustment for roll and tilt streamlines image alignment. Once set, the included security screws can lock the mount into place to prevent movement from time or tampering and an easy release latch allows you to service the machine without altering your calibrations.
When used without an additional drop pole, Peerless AV’s PJF2-UNV extends less than eight inches from the ceiling for a clean low-profile installation. It can also be paired with a number of ceiling adapter plates and extension columns for custom solutions. The flexible mounting plate can spread to attach to most projector models weighing up to 50 lbs. With an open frame design and a 1-1/2” wire access hole, running cables and keeping them neat is a simple process. A sturdy black powder coat promises this mount will stay looking brand new for years to come.
- (1) PJF2-UNV projector mount
- Mounting hardware