Universal speaker mount for most surround sound and satellite speaker brands weighing up to 20 lbs. Ball and socket design provides 37.5° up or down rotation to maximize speaker sound. Speakers can be flush mounted or use 3” extensions included for wall or ceiling installations. (One mount included.)
- Ball and socket design provides 37.5° up or down of rotation
- Concealed mounting screws
- Flush mounted or used with 3" extensions
- Includes hardware for mounting most commercially available speakers
- Includes fasteners for wood studs, metal studs, concrete and drywall
- Speaker attachment hardware included
- Internal speaker wire management
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- (1) SPK811 Universal Speaker Mount
Will this work with my speakers?
This will work with most small speakers with a single hole, double hole, or keyhold mounting pattern weighing 20 lbs or less.
How many mounts are in the box?
There is one speaker mount in the box.
Do these go on walls or ceilings?
These can be mounted on walls or ceilings.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
A stud is always suggested, but you can mount into a stud, drywall, or concrete.