Achieve the versatility of an articulating mount while retaining the low profile of a fixed mount using this in-wall mount from Peerless-AV.
Installation is quick and easy, and the mount fits flat panel TV screens from 32-71". Arm extends over 19" when using the articulating option, and folds back flush with the wall when not in use.
This mounts holds TV so flat against the wall; it may allow the installation to meet ADA requirements. Please note, adding an adapter plate will increase the distance from the wall.
- Can Be Inverted to Position Screen to Right or Left
- Decorative Trim Ring Provides Clean Look
- Stud Locating Tabs Adjust 1/4" Left or Right to Accomodate Stud Spacing
- Installs Between 16" Wood Stud Centers
- Removable Gang Box & Cable Management Access Plates for Easy Installation
- Five Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Please Note: This mount requires an adapter plate for use. It is not a stand alone solution. Please shop adapter plates to determine which one fits your needs.
- VESA Compatible: 100x100, 200x100, 200x200
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200lbs
- Fits Most Displays Sized 32-71"
- Scratch Resistant Fused Epoxy Finish
- Steel Construction
- Dimensions: 19.46" x 21.86" x 4.38"-22.56"
- UL Listed
- Color: Gloss Black
- (1) Arm Assembly
- (1) In-Wall Box
- (1) Arm Axle
- (1) Outer Trim
- (2) Cable Bushing
- (8) Cable Ties
- (2) Plastic Finishing Cap
- (8) Cable Management Clips
- (1) 4mm Allen Wrench
- (1) 6mm Allen Wrench
- (6) #14x2.5" Wood Screws
- (4) M5x12mm Phillips Screws
- (4) M4x20mm Phillips Screws
- (4) M4x30mm Phillips Screws
- (4) M6x20mm Phillips Screws
- (4) M6x30mm Phillips Screws
- (4) M6x40mm Phillips Screws
- (4) M5x10mm Phillips Screws
- (4) M10x17mm Serrated Washer Head Socket Screws
- (4) Retaining Spacers
- (2) Deep Adapter Bracket
- (2) Shallow Adapter Bracket
- (1) Adapter Bracket Fastener Pack
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 32-46" TVs. You can also purchase an adapter for larger TVs. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 200x200 or smaller and your TV weighs 200 lbs or less.
How far can this pull out from the wall?
This will pull out 19.9 inches from the wall.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt, swivel, and pull out from the wall.
Can you mount this on brick, plaster, or stone?
This mounting kit includes hardware to mount on drywall over studs and concrete. With special tools and hardware, you may be able to mount on other surfaces. Please consult an installation professional if you are unsure about how to mount in your home.
Will this work with a curved TV?
Unfortunately, we do not recommend this mount with a curved TV.
How far away from the wall does this sit?
This mount sits 2.1 to 19.9 inches from the wall.
Does this have any special features?
Yes, this mount is installed with a cut-in on the wall for a low profile look.