The PDU1230 4.8/5.8kW Single-Phase 200/208/240V Basic PDU is the perfect no-frills unit for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Perfectly suited for high-density IT environments, the PDU1230 features 20 total outlets—12 rear C13, four front C13 and four front C19. The NEMA L6-30P input plug with long 15-foot (4.5 m) cord connects to your facility’s compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS to distribute power to connected equipment.
The switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. Built-in circuit breakers protect connected equipment from dangerous overloads. The reversible all-metal housing mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, as well as on a wall or workbench or under a counter. With a compatible rack and Tripp Lite’s PDUSIDEBRKT accessory (sold separately), you can adapt the PDU1230 for vertical 0U rack-mounting.
FEATURESReliable Single-Phase Power Distribution
- Ideal no-frills PDU for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications
- 20 total outlets—12 rear C13, 4 front C13 & 4 front C19
- Built-in circuit breakers protect outlets against overloads
- NEMA L6-30P input plug with 15 ft. cord
- Rear-panel grounding lug
- Prevents accidental shutdowns and costly downtime
- Mounts horizontally in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. 2- and 4-post racks
- Reversible all-metal housing faces front or rear in rack
- Ready for toolless 0U vertical installation with optional PDUSIDEBRKT (sold separately)
- Also mounts on wall, workbench or under a counter
- PDU1230 4.8/5.8kW Single-Phase 200/208/240V Basic PDU/li>
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s manual