- Adjustments to tilt and roll can be made without tools
- Comes with security screws for tilt and roll lock
- 448 X 448mm (17.63 X 17.63") mounting pattern
- 100lb weight capacity
- Quick release mechanism for services
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Mounting Pattern: 448 X 448mm (17.63 X 17.63")
- Weight Capacity: 100lb (45kg)
- Color: Black
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Security Features: Security Hardware
- Tilt: +25 / -25
- Swivel Yaw: 360
- Roll: +25 / -25
- Distance from Ceiling: 8.39 - 12.39" (213 - 315mm)
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 - 17.63 X 8.39 - 12.39 X 8.5 - 17.63" (216 - 448 X 213 - 315 X 216 - 448mm)
- cUL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
Mounting your projector on the ceiling is one of the quickest and easiest ways to clear up clutter and create a polished, professional look in your home theater. There are many options when it comes to selecting a projector mount, and it can sometimes be difficult to determine which one you need. Variations in projector style, ceiling type, and distance to the screen can all influence your mounting needs. Designed by industry professionals, Peerless-AV produces a diverse collection of projector mounts like the PAG-UNV-HD for standard and specialty installations.
Full Tilt Mounting
The Peerless-AV PAG-UNV-HD Arakno Heavy Duty Geared Projector Mount is designed with a focus on compact strength and flexibility without being bulky. Once mounted, modifications to the tilt and roll angle of this mount are performed twisting pinpoint adjustment knobs with no need for tools. Once set, the included security screws can lock the mount into place to prevent movement from time or tampering and an easy release latch allows you to service the machine without altering your calibrations.
When used without an additional drop pole, Peerless AV’s PAG-UNV-HD extends 8.4-12.4” from the ceiling. This is a complete mounting option, but it can also be paired with a number of ceiling adapter plates and extension columns for custom solutions. For tall or angled ceilings, other accessories may be necessary. The flexible mounting plate can spread to attach to most heavy-duty projector models weighing up to 100 lbs. A sturdy black powder coat promises this mount will stay looking brand new for years to come.
- (1) PAG-UNV-HD projector mount
- Mounting hardware