The purpose of speaker stands is to improve the quality of sound emanating from the speakers by reducing vibrations and lining up the speakers with the ears of the listeners. Keep this overall aim in mind when deciding the stands that you will use.
- Steel Isolation Spikes Minimize Vibration and Stablize Base
- 24" or 31” height—includes 7" extension which enables optimal sound relative to the listener's current position
- Includes interchangeable bases for 4 color options. This makes the stand, like the sound coming from the speakers, part of the atmosphere.
- In-post cable management hides most sizes of speaker wire for a tidy display
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Will this work with my speakers?
This will work with most bookshelf speakers weighing 20 lbs or less.
How many mounts are in the box?
There is one pair of mounts in the box, or two mounts total.
Can you use these to mount on a ceiling or wall?
No, these are just stand mounts so they are designed to sit on the floor.
Does this have any special features?
Yes, they are designed to minimize vibrations also offers cable management options. </p