- For Use with Boston Acoustics #P400 and Polk Audio Center Channels
- Allows Speaker to Extend and Swivel with Display When Pulled Out from Wall
- Height Adjustable to Bring Top of Speaker to Bottom of Display
- Scratch-Resistant Powder Coat Finish
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Weight Capacity: 25lbs (11kgs)
- Dimensions: 20x21.2x1.18" (508x539x29mm)
- RoHS Compliant
- Installation Manual
Peerless Audio and Video
The word peerless in and of itself is defined as being superior, matchless, or unrivaled. The Peerless-AV company is just this, bringing a variety of quality audio and video products to the market that squashes their competition in price and value. We’ve joined with them on a venture to ensure that you get some great products for some ‘peerless’ prices.
Today, we present you with the Peerless-AV MSA-101 Multi-Channel Speaker Mount. It is designed specifically for use with Boston Acoustics #P400 and Polk audio center channel speakers, so you will have to be careful when choosing this product. However, if you have either of these types of speakers, you’ll be good to go.
Each mount allows the speakers on them to extend and swivel, making it easy to display when pulled outwards from the wall. Plus, the height is adjustable so you can raise the top of the speaker up to the bottom of the display.
These quality mounts are made in the USA and come with a five year manufacturer warranty so you know you are getting a quality product. They’ve been coated with a black powder finish that is scratch-resistant. Plus, you get a variety of other bits and pieces for the installation with your packaging.
- (1) Center Speaker Mount
- (1) Interface Bracket
- (2) Speaker Attachment Brackets
- (4) M5x6mm Socket Pin Serrated Washer Head Screws
- (1) M5x10mm Socket Pin Screws
- (1) Spacer
- (2) 1/4x1.5" Hex Bolts
- (2) 1/4" Flat Washers
- (2) 3/8x1" Bolts
- (2) Flat Washers
- (1) Tear Drop Locking Tab
- (1) 4mm Security Allen Wrench