You need space. This triple monitor mount can give you that space. It holds three monitors, clearing your desktop for maximum efficiency. It supports 13 to 27 inch flat panel screens, weighing up to 17.6 pounds each. Full motion capacity includes 30 degree up or down tilt, 30 degree left or right swivel allowing you to find the best angle for viewing and avoid glare. The 360 degree rotation enables portrait or landscape viewing.
- Space-Saving Design Holds 3 Monitors, Opening up the Desktop
- Sturdy, Durable Steel Construction Designed to Last
- Clamp Style Mount Makes Installation Simple and Quick
- 360 Degree Rotation Allows Portrait or Landscape Viewing
- Smooth Tilt Makes it Easy to Reduce Glare and Find Ideal Angle
- Cable Clip Keeps Cords Routed and Organized
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 13-27" Flat Panel Monitors
- Per Monitor Weight Capacity: 17.6lbs
- 30° Up or Down Tilt
- 30° Left or Right Swivel
- 360° Rotation for Each Individual Monitor
- VESA Compatible: 75x75, 100x100
- Adjustable Height: 14.3~18.4"
- Arm Width: 50"
- Desk Thickness: 0.5~3.15"
- RoHS Compliant
- Installation Instructions
Will this fit my monitor?
This will fit most 13-27" screens. Please make sure your monitor's mounting pattern is 100x100 or smaller and it weighs 17.6 lbs or less each.
Where do you put this?
This is a triple monitor desk mount.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
How thick of a surface will this work with?
This can be used with surfaces between .5 and 3.15 inches.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt and rotate.
How does this attach?
This mounts by clamp or through a desk grommet.