The standard HDMI wall plate with pigtail is a white decor style rectangular covering for a wall. It has dual HDMI cables. Each cable has 2 HDMI ports at either end. The port contacts are gold plated to resist corrosion and degradation. With a screw at the top and another at the bottom, this wall plate is installed the standard way.
This wall plate will help you organize and extend your HDMI devices. Running cables through the wall is one of the most common ways installers create their gorgeous and functional setups. There is one problem with most wall plates, however, and that is the angle of their HDMI port on the back. A pass-thru port will cause wear and tear to the connector of your HDMI cable if not angled in a way to reduce stress, the pigtail will remove this concern. With a flexible pigtail, you can angle your cable in a way that best serves your needs. Just like other HDMI wall plates, crystal clear, high-resolution signals are supported and audio and video is transmitted.
- Dual Gold Plated HDMI Female Jacks (19 Pin) to Dual HDMI Female Jack Pigtails
- 4.75" Free Cable Pigtail Leads
- Supports Computer Resolutions UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)
- Slim Compact Housing offers Easy Professional Installation
- Ideal for Wall Mounted Flat Panel TVs and LCD/Plasma HDTVs
- Fits on a Single Gang J-Box or Low Voltage Mounting Bracket
- Includes a Trim Plate and Color Matching Mounting Screws
- White Color
- Spec Sheet
- (1) Slim Line Dual Standard HDMI Pigtail Decor Wall Plate, White
- (2) Color Matching Screws