The brushed aluminum chassis and weighted base of the IOGEAR GKB704L Kaliber Gaming Aluminum Keyboard provide a solid base for gaming, while the elevated keys feature dual-injected keycaps that never fade and a plunger key design which makes the keys appear to float above the chassis. Users experience a solid keystroke similar to a mechanical keyboard. The 26 anti-ghosting keys register all key presses, even when multiple keys are pressed at once, which makes is perfect for intense gaming. Windows key lock prevents you from opening the Windows menu accidentally while gaming.
The three-color backlight option offers a bit of aesthetic to functionality, allowing you to choose between aqua, green, or blue backlight. You can also select all three and the light will pulse and slowly rotate through all the colors. There are multiple dimming options to select the ideal illumination, depending on the gaming environment.
- System Requirements: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Housing: Aluminum, ABS
- Interface: USB 2.0, 1.1
- Cable Length: 67"
- Operating Humidity: 8%~90% RH
- Operating Temperature: -20~50 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -20~65 degrees C
- Keyboard Configuration: 104-Key
- Dimensions (HxDxL): 1.6 x 7.1 x 18.6"
- Quick Start Guide
- Spec Sheet
- (1) Kaliber Gaming Keyboard
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) Warranty Card