Outdoor, UV Rated Cat6 Bulk Cable is a necessity for any standard Outdoor Cable Runs in which networking cable is exposed to direct sunlight and weather.
The next step up from standard Cat5E cable, Category 6 (Cat6) is a "twisted pair" network cable used for carrying data signals at speeds of up to 550MHz of Bandwidth. This cable is preferred for more advanced networking installations where a higher bandwidth than normal is required.
Outdoor, UV Jacket
Built to withstand the destructive forces of the outdoors and the sun's UV Radiation, our UV Rated Outdoor Cat6 Cable is designed to protect against harmful UV Interference while being exposed to direct sunlight and prevent any significant signal loss.
Solid Cable Design
Designed for more straight-forward, simple installations, this particular style of Solid cable is perfect for most installations where cable runs do not require several bends and twists in the line.
For this particular cable, the gauge is 23AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0226 Inches, or 0.573mm. 23AWG is the Industry Standard for any typical network cable installation. American Wire Guage (AWG) is the standardized gauging system for measuring wire sizes.
- Rated Temperature: 70ºC
- Rated Voltage: 30V
- Flammability Test: IEC-332-1
- Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Size: 23AWG
- Insulation: PE
- Insulation Diameter: (±0.01mm) 1.01
- Twisted Pair Diameter: (±0.02mm) 2.02
- Separator: PVC
- Assembly Diameter: 5.00
- Jacket: PVC (UV)
- Outer Diameter: (±0.30mm) 6.20
- Rip Cord
- Color: Black
- Color of Pairs: Pair 1: Blue, White-Blue; Pair 2: Orange, White-Orange; Pair 3: Green, White-Green; Pair 4: Brown, White-Brown
- Test Object: Jacket
- Test Material: PVC
- Before Tensile Strength (Mpa): >=13.8
- Aging Elongation (%): >=100
- Aging Condition (ºCxhrs): 100x168
- After Tensile Strength (Mpa): >=85% of unaged
- Aging Elongation (%): >=50% of unaged
- Cold Bend (-20±2º Cx4hrs): No Crack
- ETL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- Spec Sheet