For this particular cable, the wire gauge is 28 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0126 Inches, or 0.321mm.
To help eliminate electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI), this cable has also been outfitted with a Dual Foil Shielding.
- HDMI (19 Pin) connectors
- DVI (18 Pin) Connectors with easy-grip captured screws
- Plug Plating: Gold contacts with gold shell
- Dual-layer shielding
- (1) 100% aluminum foil and mylar
- (1) Braided tin copper
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Data speed transfer: Up to 5 Gbps and has 55% capacity for future expansion.
- 24 bit/pixel, 165 MHz max clock frequency
- Supports High Definition Resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p and Standard Video Format
- Supports Computer Resolutions UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)