- High Speed 10.2Gbps
- Ethernet Channel for Compatible Devices
- 24k Gold-Plated Contacts for Maximum Signal Transmission and Protection from Corrosion
- Conductors: 34AWG Copper
- Version: Category 2 High-Speed HDMI
- 3D Ready: Yes
- Ethernet Channel: Yes
- Resolutions: up to 4Kx2K (Essentially 4x the Sharpness of 1080p)
- Refresh Rates: up to 340MHz
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- Connectors: 19 Pin Type A Gold-Plated Male to Micro HDMI Type D Male
- Audio: Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio Support
- Certifications: HDMI Certified
This 3ft Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable allows you to connect your phone or mobile device to a computer or TV with an HDMI port. Use it to transfer data, photos, and music or to play music and videos on your flat screen TV.
This cable is clocked at 10.2 Gbit/s. It is among the fastest audio/video cables on the market...at a 10th the Cost!
HDMI Ethernet Channel technology consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single cable, combining the unmatched signal quality and convenience of HDMI connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking.
24k Gold Plated Contacts
To resist corrosion and degradation each end of the HDMI cable has been coated in 24k Gold, this ensures perfect signal transmission, forever.
For this particular cable, the wire gauge is 34AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.00630 Inches, or 0.160mm.
Note: Your display must have HDMI for this cable to be compatible. This cable is not compatible with all HTC phones. Consult your user manual to determine which cable works for your phone.