Help Eliminate Gangs
Limited wall room but need a wall plate? This product will eliminate the large gang box, allowing you to insert into any wall.
With the elimination of a standard gang box, you will be able to work with a deal more room. The blue (gang) box also makes cable management a hassle as thick, inflexible wire won't want to go back in properly. This leads to awkward angles that cause wear and tear and even a distortion in signal. Not all walls can support a regular gang box, and if you need an outlet in that particular place then you are essentially out of luck--unless of course you have one of these.
- Inserts into and secures to a drywall opening providing mounting for a single-gang plate.
- Makes installation of Class 2 wiring easy by removing the need for an electrical box.
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel, the low voltage ring secures any device box in drywall, ranging from 1/2” to 1-1/4” thick, including locking screws.
- Makes retrieving wire during installation a snap
- High-quality metal.
- Includes two screws.
- 4" x 2-1/2"
- Vanco 120931 Slim Line Standard Pigtail Decor HDMI Wall PlateRegular Price $11.99 Special Price $10.99
- DataComm Recessed Low Voltage Media Plate w/ Duplex Surge SuppressorRegular Price $56.99 Special Price $50.99
- Arlington Low Voltage BracketRegular Price $1.79 Special Price $1.49