The Klein Tools' Ratcheting Lineman's Wrench is great for utility work! Its 3/4'' and 1'' x 1-18'' combination square socket works with the most common utility hardware. A bolt-through design allows bolts to pass through the socket.
- Bolt-through design allows bolts to pass through the socket
- 3/4'' 1'' and 1-1/8'' combination square socket for most common utility hardware
- Bright yellow socket for easy visibility
- Works on most common utility pole hardware, such as lag bolts, ''C'' clamps and suspension bolts
- Made in the U.S.A
- Size: 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4"
- Overall Length: 13" (330.2 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 lb (1.0 kg)
Lineman's Ratcheting Wrench
Write Your Own Review