This all-in-one kit includes both the innovative VDV Scout Pro 2 LT continuity tester and the Test-n-Map remote #1. It all comes packaged in a convenient protective carrying case. The Scout Pro 2 quickly and easily switches between RJ11/12 voice, RJ45 data, and F-connector video connections. It tests for open, short, miswire, and split-pair faults to ensure a stable network. It can measure cable length up to 2,000 feet, so it can cover long distances. Features include voltage warning, shield detection, auto power off, low battery indicator, and a self-storing #1 Test-n-Map remote. The remote tests, maps, and IDs a cable run in a single step.
- (19) CoaxMap Cable Identification Location Remotes
- (19) LanMap Cable Identification Location Remotes
- (1) Coax Barrel F Adapter (Female to Female)
- (1) VDV Scout Pro 2 LT Tester
- (1) Test-n-Map Remote
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) User Manual
- (1) 9V Battery
- GET CONTINUITY CONFIRMATION. Tests for open, short, miswire, or split-pair faults.
- SAVES TIME. Easily switch between voice (RJ11/12), video (F-connector), and data (RJ45) cables.
- COVER LONG DISTANCES. Measures cables up to 2,000 feet in length.
- ADVANCED FEATURES. Voltage warning, shield detection, auto power off, low battery indicator, and self-storing remote.
- PROTECTIVE CASE. The included carrying case has custom compartments to keep all components securely stored.
- A YEAR OF REASSURANCE. Comes with the Klein Tools 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in workmanship.
- Supported Remotes: (19) F-Connector CoaxMap ID/RJ45LanMap ID
- Multiple Style Tone Generator: 4 Tones
- Cable Identification: Supports up to 19
- Overall Length: 4-3/8" (111.1mm)
- Overall Height: 9" (228.6mm)
- Batteries: (1) 9V Included
- Scout Pro 2 LT Brochure
- Klein Testers Brochure
- Scout Pro 2 LT Instructions
- Test-n-Map Remote Instructions