The Klein Tools IR5 Dual-laser Infrared Thermometer is designed for rugged field work. With a 6.6-foot drop protection range, you know you're carrying a reliable tool and not a delicate jewel.
The generous measurement range is -22° to 752°F (-30° to 400°C) and distance-to-spot optical resolution ratio is 12:1.
This thermometer features dual laser targeting, auto-scan, max/min/avg/diff and high/low alarm. The backlit display ensures visibility and auto power-off means no drained battery. Battery life expectancy is ten hours of continuous use with the laser and backlight on.
The IR5 includes a protective custom pouch and battery.
- 6.6ft Drop Protection Designed for Rugged Field Use
- Less Than 250ms Response Time
- 10 Hour Continuous Use Battery Life Expectancy
- Battery and Protective Case are Included
- 2 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Optical Resolution (Distance-to-Spot): 12:1
- Operating Altitude: 6562 ft. (2000 m)
- Relative Humidity:
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)
- Measurement Range: -22° to 752°F (-30° to 400°C)
- Units: Settable to °F or °C
- Emissivity: 0.10-1.00 adjustable
- Power: (1) 9-Volt Battery, Included
- Dimensions: 6.83" x 4.53" x 1.85" (173 x 115 x 47 mm)
- Weight: 9.84 oz. (279 g) including battery
- Display: Backlit LCD with white backlight
- Display Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1° C)
- Calibration: Accurate for one year
- Lasers: FDA and IEC Class II
- Pollution degree: 2
- Drop Protection: 6.6 ft. (2m)
- Data hold: Yes
- MAX/MIN/Average/Differential: Yes
- Spectral Response: 8000-14000nm
- Certifications: IEC EN 61326-1:2006, EN608251:1994+A2:2001+A1:2002
- Electromagnetic Environment: IEC EN 61326-1. This equipment meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential properties, business premises, and light-industrial locations.
- Instruction Manual