The Cat5e Keystone Jack
The Cat5 Jack is the most widely used keystone jack in today’s market for networking wall plate solutions or patch panels. Each Cat5 Jack provided by FireFold provides outstanding performance, exceeding the TIA/EIA 568-B industry standard. This makes these keystone jacks perfect for use in today’s high-speed networks while remaining completely backward compatible with all previous standards.
The Cat5 jack provided by us comes with a standard RJ45 plug on the outside. These ethernet jacks are toolless. The unique toolless design does not require the use of a punch down tool. This can make things substantially faster when having to put many of these RJ45 jacks into place. All of our networking keystone jacks have 568A and 568B color codes on the jacks in addition to the easy trouble free termination.
Meeting All Requirements
Each RJ45 keystone jack is flame retardant and each is UL verified for quality and safety. These RJ45 jacks are 14.5mm wide by 16mm high and are easily able to fit in most standard keystone jack wall plates. Plus, they come in a variety of colors - both to help you keep your cables organized but to also allow you to match your keystone easily to whatever colors you are planning.
You can find a variety of keystone wallplates with us, which allow you to easily customize what you put into each wall plate in your home. You could combine one of these with an HDMI keystone, or even an RJ11 keystone, with just an easy snapping of each keystone into their place.
Please note: Slight hue variations may occur between keystone jacks and the matching keystone wall plates. If you need to ensure there is no variation, please contact customer service at 704-979-7100 before placing your order.
- UL listed for product safety
- Keystone/Modular style - Interchangeable with many industry brands
- Dual T568A and T568B wiring options to meet telcom standards
- Toolless designed, no punch down tools needed.
- Phosphor bronze terminations which add durability and frictionless insertion
- Housing-Flame Retardant (UL 94 V-0)
- PCB Board - Flame Retardant (UL 94 V-0)
- Universal Wiring - One easy to read label provides a hassle free wiring system
- Individually packaged to ensure quality
- Plastic Housing: ABS+PC, UL 94V-0
- RJ45 Contact Material and Finish: Phosphor bronze with 50-60 microinch nickel plate
- Contact area: Min. 3 mm 50 micro-inch gold plate
- IDC Housing: Polycarbonate, UL 94V-0
- IDC Holder Cover: ABS, UL 94V-0
- Key Lock: ABS, UL 94V-0
- Two wirings of T568A and T569B
- Insertion Force: 900 gms for 8 contacts
- Retention Strength: 7.7 kgs between jack and plug
- Operation Temperature: -40 C to 80 C
- Jack: 750 cycles
- Download Keystone Jack PDF Spec Sheet