The Cat5e Keystone Jack
The Cat5 Jack is the most widely used keystone jack in today’s market for networking wall plate solutions or patch panels. Each Cat5 Jack provided by FireFold provides outstanding performance, exceeding the TIA/EIA 568-B industry standard. This makes these keystone jacks perfect for use in today’s high-speed networks while remaining completely backward compatible with all previous standards.
The Cat5 jack provided by us comes with a standard RJ45 plug on the outside. While on the inside, wiring slots are in place for a tool required termination. All of our networking keystone jacks have 568A and 568B color codes on the jacks in addition to the easy trouble free 110 style termination.
Meeting All Requirements
Each RJ45 keystone jack is flame retardant and each is UL verified for quality and safety. These RJ45 jacks are 14.5mm wide by 16mm high and are easily able to fit in most standard keystone jack wall plates. Plus, they come in a variety of colors - both to help you keep your cables organized but to also allow you to match your keystone easily to whatever colors you are planning.
You can find a variety of keystone wallplates with us, which allow you to easily customize what you put into each wall plate in your home. You could combine one of these with a coax keystone, or even a RJ11 keystone, with just an easy snapping of each keystone into their place.
Please note: Slight hue variations may occur between keystone jacks and the matching keystone wall plates. If you need to ensure there is no variation, please contact customer service at 704-979-7100 before placing your order.
- Snap in tabs for easy installation
- Available in a variety of colors
- Interchangeable with many industry brands
- Dual T568A and T568B wiring options
- Four by four termination layout
- Individually packaged
- Housing Material: PC UL 94V-0 rated
- Insert Material: PC UL 94V-0
- Contact Finish: 50 micro inch gold; nickel plated 50-60 micro inch
- IDC Housing: PC UL 94V-0 beige color
- IDC Terminal: Phosphor Bronze, nickel plated 50-60 micro inch
- Jack Housing Color: Beige
- P.C.B: FR4 1.6m/m thickness, 2 layers
- I.D.C CAP: PC UL 94V-0 beige color
- Certifications: ETL component; UL listed; ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2;ISO/IEC 11801 Class E; FCC
- Supports: Dual T568A and T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced requirement
- Download Keystone Jack PDF Spec Sheet