Kendall Howard is one of the top companies out in the rack mount market. They provide high quality products at a great price. These items in general are not found everywhere, but we at FireFold are helping you get connected to this great manufacturer.
The Kendall Howard 2U 14” Vented Eco Shelf is a medium duty shelf that helps to maintain proper air circulation in your racks and cabinets. This vented eco shelf is rated to hold up to 50 lbs. The vented eco shelf is perfect for supporting monitors, switches and other lightweight network or A/V equipment.
This specific vented shelf is 2U. A U (unit) is the standard size for a single rack interval. While others can be 3U, there will be no such waste of space here. The dimensions of this shelf is 19” (W) x 14” (D) x 3.47” (H), making it quite suitable for your custom rack work. It is easy to install with four mounting holes that can be used with rack screws. Plus, this vented rack shelf comes with rounded corners - eliminating sharp edges that could damage equipment or yourself.
If you’re looking for the top of the line with plenty of airflow, look no further! Go ahead and get yourself squared away without any further delay!
- Medium Duty - Constructed of a medium gauge steel providing a quality shelf to support your non-rack mount equipment at a cost conscious price point.
- Easy to Install - Four (4) mounting holes can be used with rack screws (and cage nuts if needed) to easily install in tapped or cage nut style mounting rails.
- 2-Point Mounting - Cantilever or two-point rack shelf is perfect for use in two-post racks
- 14" Depth
- 50 lb. weight capacity
- Venting pattern allows for maximum air flow
- 19" EIA 310-D Compliant
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 19” (W) x 14” (D) x 3.47” (H)
- Weight: 6.05 lbs
- (1) 2U 14" Vented Component Shelf