Kendall Howard is one of the top companies out in the rack mount market. They provide high quality products at a great price. These items in general are not found everywhere, but we at FireFold are helping you get connected to this great manufacturer.
The Kendall Howard 12-24 cage nuts create a threaded mounting hole for mounting equipment on to universal rack rails commonly found in server enclosures, open frame racks, and wall mount cabinets. Universal mounting rails, also known as cage nut style rails, are the most common and preferred type of rails used on the market today.
Each nut and spring steel cage features wings that can be compressed to snap into the square holes found in universal or punched panel rails. These nuts are able to be easily replaced if stripped, compared to if an entire screw gets stripped.
This specific package comes with one hundred in it, so you should have plenty to go around. If this sounds great to you, which it should, go ahead and add some to your cart today.
- Snap-in Design- Captive nut and spring steel cage features wings that can be compressed to snap into the square holes found in universal/punched panel rails. Unlike slide on cage nuts, this design locks the nut securely in place.
- Easily Replaced - Take away the hassle of dealing with stripped holes in tapped rails .If you strip a cage nut they can easily be replaced in the field, saving you time and money.
- Choose Your Size - Using universal rack rails and cage nuts gives you the flexibility to use whatever size hardware you prefer. You can even use multiple sizes in the same installation. So now you can use smaller rack screws and cage nuts for lightweight rack shelves, cable managers, and spacer blanks, and larger hardware for heavier equipment such as servers, UPSs and KVM switches.
- Added Strength - The construction and materials used are better suited for threading than what is used in full size tapped rails. This provides a stronger, more durable fastening solution.
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Quantity: 50
- Thread Size: 12-24
- Snap-In Design
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Clear Zinc Finish
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA
- (50) 12-24 Cage Nuts
- Plastic Container