All Kendall Howard 10-32 Rack Screws have a pilot point that helps prevent cross threading and guide the screw when being installed. Kendall Howard rack screws are cold forged and have a black oxide with wax finish. These truss head screws are .75 inches long and install with any Phillips screw driver or bit.
- Rack Screws are made from forged steel and are painted with a black powder coat to match most racks
- 10-32 Phillips machine screws black satin finish
- 10-32 x .75"
- Rack Screws use a standard Phillips head screw driver
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Available in 50, 100, 2500, and 5000 packs
- Packaged in a metal resealable tin
- 10-32 pilot point
- Phillips truss head
- 75 inches long
- ROHS compliant
- Made in the USA
- Cage nuts are not included
- (1) Aluminum Tin
- (50) 10-32 Rack Screws