Cage Nuts are used to install rackmount equipment into server rack cabinets, 4-post racks, wallmount cabinets and racks, and 2-post racks. Cage nut style rails are often referred to as universal mounting rails, which are the most common type of rails used today.
If a rack or cabinet has cage nut style rails or universal mounting rails, they will require cage nuts. The thread size of the cage nut and the thread size of the screw must be the same to properly install rackmount components.
Kendall Howard 10-32 Cage Nuts are made in the USA, from high quality American steel and are packaged in metal resealable tins. They are available in 50, 100 and 2500 packs.
- Packaged in a Metal Resealable Tin
- Strong, Durable 10-32 Thread Size
- Snap-in Design for Universal/Punched Panel Rails, Which Locks Nut Securely in Place
- ROHS Complaint
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Width: 0.52"
- Depth: 0.36"
- Height: 0.5"
- Hardened Steel Construction
- Clear Zinc Finish
- ROHS complaint
- (1) Resealable Aluminum Tin
- (100) 10-32 Cage Nuts