- Weight capacity: 70lb (31.8kg)
- Max mounting pattern: 21.1" (536.6mm) diameter
- Micro Adjust
- Height: 3.46” (88mm) from ceiling to projector surface
- Pitch (up/down): +/- 15°
- Roll (side to side): +/- 8°
- Rotation (yaw): 360°
- 1.5” NPT thread compatible
- Mounting interface: 1.5” NPT thread compatible
- Construction: aluminum/high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Product weight: 2.2lb (1kg)
- Package specifications: 11.4”x4.5”x3.5”
- Color: Black
- Installation Instructions
- Spec Sheet
- Spec Sheet
Project like a Pro
Mounting your projector on the ceiling is one of the quickest and easiest ways to clear up clutter and create a polished, professional look in your home theater. There are many options when it comes to selecting a projector mount, and it can sometimes be difficult to determine which one you need. Crimson AV’s JR3XL SyncPro universal projector mount eliminates much of the guesswork involved in purchasing a mount and even offers unparalleled flexibility during the mounting process. With several points of adjustment, this projector mount allows for complete customization.
Attaching anything to the ceiling can seem like a challenge, but with the JR3XL SyncPro mount, security and installation are never a concern. Crafted from aluminum and high-grade cold-rolled steel, this mount is rated for a projector weight of up to 70 lbs. The extra-wide 21.1” mounting pattern makes it compatible with many of the larger home and professional projectors. A sturdy, classic scratch-resistant epoxy powder coat helps protect the mount itself from unsightly scratches that might occur during installation or wear and tear.
The Crimson AV JR3XL SyncPro Universal Projector Mount screws easily onto any 1.5” NPT threaded pipe. Once installed, changes can be made to the angle of the projector to best aim, focus, and tweak the picture you desire, which makes it perfect for larger projectors or ones with an off-center lens. This mount can be tilted, twisted, and even turned by a series of large easy-to-turn knobs located on the sides. These screws allow for the most precise fine-tuning possible without complication or risk. Need to change a bulb or service your machine? All of your adjustments are safe and sound thanks to a unique easy-release mechanism.
- (1) JR3XL SyncPro Universal Projector Mount
- Mounting hardware