- Weight capacity: 60lb (27kg)
- Max mounting pattern: 13.8" (351.5mm) diameter
- Micro Adjust
- Drop length: 12” - 18”
- Height adjustment: 1” increments
- Pitch (up/down): +/- 15°
- Roll (side to side): +/- 8°
- Rotation (yaw): 360°
- 1.5” NPT thread compatible
- Mounting surface: wood joist, structural wood or structural concrete (accessory required)
- Construction: aluminum/high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Product weight: 14.1lb (6.4kg)
- Package specifications: 26”x15”x5”
- Color: Black
Project like a Pro
Mounting your projector on the ceiling is one of the quickest and easiest ways to clear up clutter and create a polished, professional look in your home theater. There are many options when it comes to selecting a projector mount, and it can sometimes be difficult to determine which one you need. Crimson AV’s JKS3-18A suspended ceiling projector mount kit eliminates much of the guesswork involved in purchasing a mount and even offers unparalleled flexibility during the mounting process. With several points of adjustment, a drop pole, and a suspended ceiling adapter, this projector mount allows for complete customization.
Attaching anything to the ceiling can seem like a challenge, but with the JKS3-18A mounting kit, security and installation are never a concern. Crafted from aluminum and high-grade cold-rolled steel, this mount is rated for a projector weight of up to 60 lbs. The wide 13.8” mounting pattern also makes it compatible with a huge range of home and professional projectors. The 12-18” drop pole offers a channel to run cables through for an especially clear and mess-free look while the suspended ceiling adapter allows for endless mounting options within a standard ceiling tile grid system.
Once the JKS3-18A universal suspended ceiling mount has been installed, changes can be made to the angle of the projector to best aim, focus, and tweak the picture you desire, which makes it perfect for larger projectors or ones with an off-center lens. This mount can be tilted, twisted, and even turned by a series of large easy-to-turn knobs located on the sides. These screws allow for the most precise fine-tuning possible without complication or risk. Need to change a bulb or service your machine? All of your adjustments are safe and sound thanks to a unique easy-release mechanism.
- (1) JR3 SyncPro Universal Projector Mount
- (1) Suspended ceiling adapter
- (1) 12-18” drop pole
- Mounting hardware