- Rack Mountable
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- 24 10 or 100 Mbps RJ-45 ports
- Store-and-forward packet switching
- Forward rate
(10 Mbps) 14,800 packet per sec.
(100 Mbps) 148,000 packet per sec.
- Latency (10 to 100 Mbps) 20 usec max
- MAC addresses 4,000
- Queue buffer KBytes 320
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 110,000 hours (~13 years)
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 43 x 330 x 202 mm (1.7 x 13 x 8 in)
- 15W maximum Power
- Auto-sensing 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Standards Compliance: IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, Compatible with all major network software
- Electromagnetic Emissions: CE mark, commercial, FCC Part 15 Class, EN 55022 (CISPR 22), Class A, VCCI Class A, C-Tick, MIC
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C
- Operating humidity: 80% max. relative humidity, non-condensing
- UL listed (UL 1950)/CUL
Netgear has been a trusted company for networking products for a very long time. The reason for this is that you get a great product for a great price that lasts for a long time. When you want solid network performance for your growing business plus the added benefit of quiet operation, NETGEAR’s ProSafe series are your best choices for quality, convenience, and smooth — running usability — all at very affordable prices.
With the model you are looking at now, the JFS524, you are getting a twenty-four port rackmount switch that can handle 10/100 Mbps networks. It’s very simple in form and compact - saving space and allowing for installation. Installation is as simple as plugging in your ethernet cables and power - that’s it. It pretty much could almost set itself up, though, that might make things a little boring! Or entertaining, depending on what makes you happy.
Twenty-four switched ports provide private bandwidth for PCs, servers, or hubs, and support 200 Mbps of throughput. Each port delivers 200 Mbps of network speed in full-duplex mode. As soon as it’s powered on, it begins operating. Ever-vigilant, the JFS524 begins to operate as soon as it’s powered on – with no configuration required. All 24 ports deliver automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink™, which adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link. Plus, with many status LEDs available, you’ll be able to tell when everything is working as it should or not for quick glance diagnostics before having to run heavier tests on your equipment.
This device comes with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty, so you can rest assured when you make your purchase. So, stop hesitating! Get your hands on this switch and move along. Make sure to check out our network cables as well to ensure you get everything for your task at hand!
- ProSafe 24-Port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch
- Power cord
- Rack-mount kit
- User guide
- Warranty card
- Support card