You can easily access Blu-ray players, satellite receivers, and other source devices hidden away in cabinets and closets using IR control. The NetStrand IR Repeater System is a universal signal extender that works with most brands of remotes. It transmits an IR signal up to 100 feet and can control up to twelve devices using the six 3.5mm TRS mini plug outputs. It comes packaged with two dual emitters, but more can be added if desired.
Installation is quick and easy using the included adhesive strips. The block can be securely affixed using two mounting screws (also included). The receiver works well in most lighting environments, including those with compact fluorescent bulbs.
- Lets You Control Source Devices Hidden in Cabinets, Closets
- Universal - Wide Band IR Works with Most IR Remote Brands
- Quick and Easy Mounting with Included Adhesive Strips
- CFL Friendly and Works in Most Lighting Environments
- Transmits up to 100 feet Through Walls, Doors, etc.
- Six Outputs, Controls Up to 12 Devices
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Receiving Frequency Range: 36 to 58 KHz
- Transmission Frequencies: 38 & 56 KHz
- Transmission Distance: 100 ft. @ 38 KHz, 20 ft. @ 56 KHz
- Connector Type: 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Mini Plug
- IR Receiver Dimensions: 2.7 x 0.46 x 0.48"
- Distribution Block Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.85 x 1"
- Distribution Block Weight: 6 oz.
- Power: 12VDC, 200mA
- Cord Length: 10 ft. (3m)
- (1) Infrared Connection Block
- (1) 12V DC 200mA Power Adapter
- (1) Surface Mount IR Receiver with Adhesive Strip
- (2) Dual IR Emitters with Adhesive Strips
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (2) Mounting Screws