If you've got more devices than you do HDMI ports, this HDMI Switch is the perfect solution. Designed to work with TVs that come equipped with a limited number of HDMI ports, the switch lets you connect up to three, four or five devices to one port. No more plugging and unplugging cables to switch source devices...just plug them in once to the HDMI switch and you're set!
The switch is also great for setups in conference rooms, sports bars, and other areas where you might need to switch source devices during a presentation or show. It features auto-switching, which detects whichever device is powered on. It also comes with a handy remote for switching and an onboard selector button for manual switches.
Note: Cables with equalizers or repeaters are known to cause problems with splitters and switches with repeaters. FireFold recommends using only regular HDMI cables with this device.
- Great for Conference Rooms, Showrooms, and Livingrooms!
- 3D Ready for Compatible Devices
- Supports Resolutions up to 4Kx2K
- Switches Easily Between Any 3, 4 or 5 HDMI Sources
- LED Indictors Confirm Operation
- Power Supply Included (Optional for Some Devices)
- HDCP 1.3 Compliant
- Resolutions: VGA~WUXGA@60Hz; 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p@50/60/120; 1080i@50/60, 1080p@24/30/50/60 (1080p 3D@24/30pfs/60Hz); 4Kx2K@24/30pfs
- Bandwidth: 340 MHz up to 10.2Gbps
- Supports 16-bit Deep Color
- Supports HD Lossless Audio
- Operating Temperature: 32~104°F
- Storage Temperature:-4~140°F
- Relative Humidity: 20~90% RH (No Condensation)
- Power Consumption: Less than 500mW
- Requires Working Current Less than 100mA. If input source supplies current more than 100mA, a power supply may not be required.
- Color: Black
- CE Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- (1) HDMI Switch
- (1) DC 5V Power Adapter
- (1) Remote Control with Battery
- (1) Operation Manual
Is this directional?
Yes, this switch is directional. It will only allow you to plug multiple sources into a single television or display.
Is this HDCP compliant?
Yes, this switch is HDCP 1.3 compliant. We also offer HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 complaint switches.
Will this automatically switch to the device I want to watch?
No, this will not automatically switch. It comes with a remote and a manual switch button.
Can it seamlessly switch between sources?
This switch does not retain EDID and HDCP information, so it does require a handshake every time you switch between inputs. This can cause a 1-2 second delay.
Will this change the picture quality?
No, this HDMI switch will not change the picture quality.
Does this have a remote?
Yes, our HDMI switches come with a remote.
Can I program a universal remote for this?
You may be able to program a learning-style universal remote to operate this switch, but you would not be able to use a computer-programmed or code-programmed universal remote with this switch.
Can I combine this switch with an HDMI splitter too?
We do not suggest combining switches and splitters. Each device added between a source and the display can increase the risk of signal interruption. If you require multiple inputs and outputs, please consider using an HDMI matrix switch.
What does this do?
This switch allows you to plug in more than one source (cable box, DVD player, etc) into a single port on your TV.
Can I use this to go from one source to more TVs?
No, you would need an HDMI splitter for that instead.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
This switch is not HDMI 2.0, but we do offer HDMI 2.0 switches, as well.
Can you use this in reverse?
No, this switch can only be used using multiple inputs to a single output.
Will this upscale my 1080p signal to 4k?
No, this switch will not upscale your source signal.
What length cables can I use with this?
Maximum cable length varies from system to system, but in most cases 50' is the longest cable recommended. HDMI with RedMere cables are suggested for 75' and 100' runs, but these cables must be installed on the switch to television side of the set-up.
Do you need to plug this in for power?
Yes, this switch does need to be plugged in for power. It comes with the power supply.
- NetStrand HDMI Cable - High Speed with Ethernet (1-50ft)Regular Price $3.99 Special Price $3.99
- Vanco Swivel High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - CL3Regular Price $11.99 Special Price $10.99