The AT-RON-444 from Atlona is a reliable solution for duplicating an Ultra HD signal onto two displays. This compact device lets you transmit a 4K@60Hz HDMI signal up to fifteen feet and a 1080p signal up to thirty feet. It's easy to install, making it great for both commercial and residential applications. Retail signage, conference rooms, medical facilities, mancaves, and wherever you find yourself with multiple screens can benefit from the high performance of this HDMI splitter. It even supports cascading up to eight times, so you can combine multiple distribution amplifiers without compromising signal integrity.
This amplified splitter utilizes the Atlona Management System (AMS) software to enable configuration and monitoring via LAN, WAN, or VPN. This streamlining software is available from Atlona for free and can be accessed using a standard web browser. The device is backed by the Atlona Advantage 10 year manufacturer warranty, which means you got reassurance your system will continue to perform for years to come.
- (1) AT-RON-444 Unit
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply
- (1) 2-Pin Phoenix Terminal Block
- (2) Mounting Plates
- (1) Long Rack Ear
- (1) Short Rack Ear
- (4) Rubber Feet
- (4) Screws
- (1) Installation Guide
- FULL UHD, 3D & HDR SUPPORT. Get up to 4K@60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS. Can be cascaded up to 8 times to combine multiple distribution amplifiers.
- ADVANCED EDID MANAGEMENT. Send the right format and resolution every time.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT. The low profile 1 inch high enclosure takes up very little space.
- RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL. Easy to install and perfect for all applications.
- 4 HD OUTPUTS. Duplicate a signal to four HDMI displays.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY. Get the Atlona Advantage.