HDMI 2.0 cable run limitations are a thing of the past with this NetStrand Fiber Optic HDMI Cable. This cable transmits an HD signal over fiber, allowing you to reach lengths up to 300 feet without an external repeater or extender. With just one cable, you can reach lengths you never thought possible with HDMI.
Looking for the best HDMI cable for 4K video? This cord also transmits full 4Kx2K@60Hz to provide that true cinematic 4K experience. It supports 18Gbps of bandwith and HDCP 2.2, meeting today's demanding specifications.
So stop fumbling with costly extenders that require multiple cable runs and stop living with HDMI signals that just don't go the distance. The NetStrand HDMI over fiber cable is perfect for homes, schools, churches, medical and retail establishments, and just about any installation that requires an extended signal.
Please note, this cable is directional, so it must be installed in a certain way to function properly. However, the connectors are clearly marked with "Source" for the cable box, Blu-ray player, or other source device and "Display" for the TV or monitor, so you know exactly which way it goes.
- EXTENDS AN HDMI SIGNAL WITHOUT ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT. No need to purchase costly and complicated extenders to make your signal go the distance. This single cable does the job.
- TRUE 4K SUPPORT. Supports Ultra HD Resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz for a true cinematic experience.
- ZERO FAULT POINTS. Less risk of failure with fewer fault points.
- A LIFETIME OF REASSURANCE. This NetStrand Fiber Optic HDMI Cable is backed by the FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty, which protects you against manufacturer defects for the life of the cable.
- Low Smoke, Halogen Free Jacket
- Versions: HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2
- Supports EDID and HDR
- HEAC, 3D, ARC Ready
- Resolution: 4K@60Hz
- Supports: YUV 4:4:4
- Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Jacket Color: Black
- OD: 4.5mm
- (1) HDMI over Fiber Optic Cable in your choice of 100, 200, or 300ft
Does this come in custom lengths?
These cables do not typically come in custom lengths, but we may be able to source custom lengths in bulk quantity. For a large quantity of custom-length cables, please contact our sales department.
Are both ends male?
Yes, both ends of this cable are male.
Is this cable directional?
Yes, this cable is directional. The source and display ends are labeled on the cable.
Is this cable in-wall rated?
This cable is LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen). Because fiber cables do not transmit electricity or contain copper, traditional CL2 and CL3 ratings do not apply.
Which version of HDMI is this?
These cables are HDMI version 2.0.
Are these HDCP 2.2 compliant?
Yes, these cables are HDCP 2.2.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
Yes, this cables is this HDMI 2.0.
Is this cable 4K rated?
Yes, our HDMI over fiber cables can run 4k at 60Hz.
Can this cable do 3D and ARC?
Yes, this cable is 3D and ARC capable.
What length cable do I need?
That just depends on how far apart your source and display are. The best way to determine that is by measuring. Use the shortest length possible, but round up if your measurement is in between two sizes.
Does this need an external power supply?
No, this cable does not require any type of external power supply.