The PureLink AV HTX-8800-U Ultra HD 8x8 HDMI to HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with PoE enables independent switching of up to eight sources to eight different displays (HTX receivers required for HDBaseT, sold separately).
It features a front panel LCD display for menu navigation and status check, auto EDID management (EDID library and emulation), and full 3D support up to 1080p. It comes equipped with an IR remote for basic switching, as well as TCP/IP, RS-232, IR and front panel control.
- Extends Signal up to 328 Feet
- Supports Ultra HD/4K Video, HD Multichannel Audio
- Supports Bi-Directional IR, RS-232 Extension, Ethernet Extension
- Supports PoE (No Local Power Required for Extenders)
- Mirrored HDMI/HDBaseT Outputs for up to 16 Output Connections
- Comprehensive EDID Management
- 3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- (8) HDBaseT™ Mirrored Outputs for Remote Destinations (@100m)
- Supports Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Audio De-embedding for Each Output via (1) RCA Analog Stereo or (1) RCA Coaxial Digital Output
- HDMI v1.4b Uncompressed Video/Audio up to 10.2 Gbps
- Integrated Ethernet Switch Serves LAN to All Connected Zones