- Whole-home or Commercial Uncompressed HD Signal Distribution
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio High Bit Rate Audio Support
- Extends Signal Twice That of HDMI Cables Without Degradation
- Transmits Using a Single Category 5E or 6 Network Cable
- Extends 1080p Signals up to 330ft, 4Kx2K up to 230ft
- EDID Pass Through
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Bi-directional IR, RS232 Pass-Through
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.2 x 1 x 4.2"
- Wideband IR Signal: 20-60KHz
- HDCP Compliant
- Auto Equalization
- 3D Compatible
- CEC Support
- Spec Sheet
The Vanco 280626 HDBaseT Extender with PoE extends an uncompressed 1080p HDMI signal up to 330 feet over a single Category 5E or 6 cable, making it both effective and economical. Ultra HD 4Kx2K signals can be extended up to 230 feet. It features Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio high bit rate audio support.
This HDMI extender also features built-in advanced EDID pass through. It supports Power over Ethernet, so no additional power is required other than the included power supply, which can be hooked up to either the transmitter or receiver. It includes mounting hardware for easy installation, so you'll be up and running in no time!
- (1) DC 12V 2A Power Supply
- (1) Rack Mounting Ear Set
- (1) 280626 Transmitter
- (1) 280626 Receiver
- (1) IR Transmitter
- (1) IR Receiver
- (1) User Manual