- HDMI.org Certified High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
- HD Resolutions up to 1080p and 4Kx2K
- Audio Return Channel for Streamlined Setups
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 1ft
- Conductors: 28AWG Copper
- 3D Ready: Yes
- Version: Category 2 High-Speed HDMI
- Resolutions: up to 4Kx2K (Essentially 4x the Sharpness of 1080p)
- Refresh Rates: up to 340MHz
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- Connectors: 19 Pin Type A Gold-Plated
- Audio: Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio Support
- Certifications: HDMI Certified, RoHS Compliant, UL Listed
- Color: White
FireFold's High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is manufactured to deliver the ultimate high-definition experience to your HDTV. This cable is designed to connect cable boxes, satellite receivers, Blu-ray players, streaming devices, computers and game consoles to your flat panel TV.
Designed to support today's advanced electronics, this cable is Category 2 High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet. It supports up to 10.2 Gbps bandwidth with a 340 MHz refresh rate. You'll have a crisp, clear picture with no lag. Experience full 1080p and Ultra HD 4Kx2K resolutions.
Backwards compatible with all previous versions, it supports today's 3D capable devices for a true movie theater experience. The audio return channel is another feature of the most recent HDMI standard. It's another streamlining element to eliminate an extra cable when connecting receivers to a home theater setup. ARC enabled receivers can take full advantage of this convenient feature.