FireFold's long run High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is manufactured to deliver the ultimate high-definition experience to your HDTV. This cable is designed to connect cable boxes, satellite receivers, Blu-ray players, streaming devices, computers and game consoles to your flat panel TV.
Designed to support today's advanced electronics, this cable is Category 2 High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet. It supports up to 10.2 Gbps bandwidth with a 340 MHz refresh rate. You'll have a crisp, clear picture with no lag. Experience full 1080p and Ultra HD 4Kx2K resolutions.
Backwards compatible with all previous versions, it supports today's 3D capable devices for a true movie theater experience. The audio return channel is another feature of the most recent HDMI standard. It's another streamlining element to eliminate an extra cable when connecting receivers to a home theater setup. ARC enabled receivers can take full advantage of this convenient feature.
- Delivers Crisp, Vivid HD Picture
- High Speed Video Data Transmission
- ARC Support for Streamlined Audio Setup with Receivers
- Supports Resolutions up 1080p and 4K (a.k.a. Ultra High Speed)
- 3D Ready for Compatible Devices
- Built-in Ethernet Channel for Networked Devices
- 24k Gold Plated Contacts Resist Corrosion, Improve Signal
- Length: 55 or 60ft
- Conductors: 24AWG Copper
- Ethernet Channel
- 3D Ready
- Version: Category 2 High-Speed HDMI
- Supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K (Essentially 4x the Sharpness of 1080p)
- Refresh Rates up to 340MHz
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- Connectors: 19 Pin Type A Gold-Plated
- Audio: Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio Support
- Certifications: HDMI Certified, RoHS Compliant, UL Listed, CL2 Rated
- Color: Black