- Converts DisplayPort signal to an HDMI signal
- Supports a 20-pin DisplayPort connector for external connections e.g. a connection with a DisplayPort monitor and an HDMI cable.
- Supports 8-bit &10-bit Deep Color for dazzling color depth
- Video data transfer of up to 10.8G/bits for high quality picture
- Supports the 1Mbit/s' bidirectional auxiliary channel for device management and control e.g. the DPMS standard
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Connector 1: 20 Pin DisplayPort Male
- Connector 2: HDMI Female
- Version: DisplayPort 1.1 Compliant
High Speed HDMI
- Color Support: 8 Bit and 10 Bit Deep Color
- Bandwidth: 1.62 Gbps to 2.7 Gbps
- PC Resolution Support: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA
- HDTV Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 1080p
- Standby Mode Electrical Consumption: 64uA
- Connection Status: LED Indicator
- Supports: 1Mbit Bidirectional Auxiliary Channel
One Lane, One Direction Four-Line Channel
The DPM-HDMIF-COUP is a male DisplayPort to female HDMI adapter. The DisplayPort connection is most often found as an output on laptops but other computers and monitors can use it as well. With the latest in audio and video HDMI specifications, this adapter can handle all-digital uncompressed resolutions up to 1080p. It also comes 3D-ready with a maximum 10.8Gbps video data transfer rate. DisplayPort can natively carry audio as well as video. However, whether this adapter sends sound over to HDMI will depend on whether your device is designed to output audio through the DisplayPort jack.
As with any other FireFold product big or small, you can expect the highest quality for an incredible value. Gold-plated contacts resist corrosion and signal degradation. Designed for professionals, the tough molded plastic casing stands up to the wear, tear, and stress of constant usage. This little device can easily be hidden out of the way or behind equipment. The adapter also comes with FireFold’s Signature Lifetime Warranty which ensures your purchase is free from manufacturer defects for as long as you own it.