Extend your HDMI signal up to 230 feet over a single Cat5E or Cat6 cable with this HDBaseT extender wall plate set. This advanced home theater signal booster supports resolutions up to 1080p and 4Kx2K, as well as 3D video. It also features IR bi-directional pass through for extended remote control reach.
- (1) Transmitter Wall Plate
- (1) Receiver Wall Plate
- (2) Power Supplies
- (1) User Manual
- (1) IR Emitter
- (1) IR Sensor
- TRANSMIT HDMI UP TO 230 FEET. This wall plate is also an extender, letting you send an HDMI signal up to 230 feet away over a single Cat5E or Cat6 cable.
- GET THE HIGHEST RESOLUTION. Supports resolutions up to 1080p and 4Kx2K@30Hz for a crisp, clear picture.
- A YEAR OF REASSURANCE. Comes with a FireFold 1 Year Warranty.
- Resolutions: Up to 4Kx2K@30Hz
- Bi-directional IR Pass Through
- Dimensions: 4.5x4.5x1-3/8"
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Single Cat5E/6 Cable
- Up to 230ft (70m)
- 3D Support
Is this 4K rated?
Yes, this can support 4K signal but it cannot support 4K with HDMI 2.0.
Is this HDCP compliant?
Yes, this is HDCP compliant. It does not support HDCP 2.2.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this is not HDMI 2.0.
Does this support 3D and ARC?
This can support 3D but not ARC.
Does this require an external power source?
Yes, this does need to be connected to a power source.
Should I use Cat5E or Cat6?
We suggest using Cat6 with this extender.
How far can this go?
Using Cat6 cable, the maximum possible distance is 230 feet.
Does it matter which wallplate I put with my TV?
Yes, please make sure the Receiver wall plate is the one closest to the television or display.
Can I use this with splitters and switches?
Yes, this can be used with splitters or switches.
What else do I need to buy for this?
You will need a Cat5E or Cat6 cable in the length of your choosing. If you do not already have them, you may also need HDMI cables.