NETGEAR has been a trusted company for networking products for a very long time. The reason for this is that you get a great product for a great price that lasts for a long time. When you want solid network performance for your growing business plus the added benefit of quiet operation, NETGEAR’s ProSafe series are your best choices for quality, convenience, and smooth — running usability — all at very affordable prices.
With the model you are looking at now, the FS116, you are getting a sixteen port switch. It’s very simple in form and compact - saving space and allowing for installation. Installation is as simple as plugging in your ethernet cables and power - that’s it. It pretty much could almost set itself up, though, that might make things a little boring! Or entertaining, depending on what makes you happy.
The sixteen 10/100 Mbps auto speed-sensing UTP ports meet a variety of IEEE standards for compliance, which you can see in the specifications. The bandwidth of this specific switch is 3.2 Gbps, so it can handle a decent amount of bandwidth. Plus, with many status LEDs available, you’ll be able to tell when everything is working as it should or not for quick glance diagnostics before having to run heavier tests on your equipment.
This device comes with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty, so you can rest assured when you make your purchase. So, stop hesitating! Get your hands on this switch and move along. Make sure to check out our network cables as well to ensure you get everything for your task at hand!
- (16) 10/100Mbps Auto Speed-Sensing UTP Ports
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Full-duplex Flow Control
- Store and Forward Modes
- 3.2Gbps Bandwidth
- Network Latency: Less than 20 μs for 64-byte frames in store-and-forward mode for100 Mbps to 100 Mbps transmission
- 512KB Buffer Memory
- 8000 Address Database
- Addressing: 48-bit MAC Address
- 353,000 hours (~40 years) Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
- 0dB Acoustic Noise
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40° C)
- Storage Temperature: 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C)
- Operating Humidity: 90% Maximum Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Storage Humidity: 95% Maximum Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Operating Altitude: 10,000ft (3,000m) Maximum
- Storage Altitude: 10,000ft (3,000m) Maximum
- UL Listed (UL 1950)/cUL
- IEC 950/EN 60950 Approved
- Electromagnetic Emissions: CE Mark, Commercial; FCC Part 15 Class A; C-Tick; VCCI Class A; EN 55022 (CISPR22), Class A
- 12W (12V DC, 1A) AC Power (2 Year Manufacturer Warranty)
- Dimensions: 11.3 x 4.1 x 1.1" (287 x 103 x 27mm)
- OnCall 24x7, Category 1: PMB0331-100 (US); PMB0331 (non-US)
- XPressHW, Category 1: PRR0331
- Spec Sheet
- (1) 10/100 Desktop Switch
- (1) Wallmount Kit
- (1) AC Adapter
- (1) Quick Installation Guide
- (1) Warranty Card