- Molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- For Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable modems, Patch Panels & Other Network Applications
- 50 Micron Gold Plated Short Body RJ45 Connectors
- Constructed of 4 Flat Pair 32AWG Stranded Pure Copper Wire
- CM Type PVC Jacket
- Molded Strain Relief Boot
- UL/cUL Listed
- Meet or Exceed TIA/EIA-568 Standard
- RoHS Compliant
- Download Flat CAT6 Ethernet Cable PDF Spec Sheet
FireFold’s Category 6 (CAT6 Ethernet cable) Ethernet cables are made to be at market standards, meeting and exceeding the TIA/EIA-568 standard. Each of these Cat6 patch cables are able to perform up to 550 MHz with a 50 micron gold plated contact RJ45 connector at either end of the cable to help against corrosion.
The CAT6 Ethernet cables are constructed from four flat 32 AWG stranded pair pure copper wire strands in a PVC cable casing. This means that the cables are more flexible and more readily usable for patch cables.
The PVC jacket that wraps around these cables is CM type, which means it is good for general use. The jacket itself is flatter than most, making it easier to run under carpeting or around baseboards. A molded strain relief boot rests upon each connector, helping prevent snags and damage to your cable.
CAT6 Ethernet cables are backwards compatible with any 10BaseT or 100BaseT network cards and hubs, allowing you to buy our cables and not have to switch out your older equipment. This simplifies nearly any network setup. Please note, however, that you must upgrade your equipment in order to take full advantage of the higher frequency and transfer rates.