Klein Tools' Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tapes feature a low-friction, easy feed design. The grooved profile and fiberglass core provide rigidity for long distances and less surface contact with wires when pushing through crowded conduit. It comes with a durable 7'' (178 mm) leader to help with navigation.
- Multiple grooves molded into the fish tape provides less friction in conduit with or without wires for smoother tape feeding
- Durable 7'' spiral steel leader helps push through crowded conduit
- The 17'' case diameter means you can reel in 10% more tape in a single revolution vs. a 16'' case
- Raised fingergrips help transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers
- The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit
- Made in the USA
- Overall Width: 3/16" (4.8 mm)
- Tape Size: 200' x 3/16" (61.0 m x 4.8 mm)
- Diameter: 17" (431.8 mm)
- Weight: 6.3 lb (2.8 kg)
Multi-Groove Fish Tape, 200 Ft.
Write Your Own Review