Low Profile, Universal Design
Adjustable flat wall mount with Universal hole pattern from Crimson AV is designed to fit a wide variety of flat panel screens. The F55A makes a secure installation quick and easy. Post-installation leveling allows for perfect screen positioning even when the ceiling is uneven. "Click in Place" screen placement requires no tools to secure the screen on the wall. Open wall plate design and kickstand feature provides easy access to wiring.
- Post-installation leveling
- Click in place screen placement, no tools required!
- Low-profile, holds screen close to wall with a clean look
- Universal design, VESA compatible
- TV size range: 26”–46”
- Weight capacity: 150lb (68kg)
- Max mounting pattern: 446x402mm
- VESA mounting pattern: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm
- Depth from Wall: 1.09”(27.8mm)
- Post-Installation Leveling: +-5º
- Lateral adjustment: Varies with Screen
- Mounting surface: wood stud, concrete, cinder block or metal stud (accessory required HT4)
- Stud Spacing: Dual Stud 16”on Center
- Construction: aluminum/high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product Finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Product Weight: 3.3lb (1.5kg)
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 32-75" televisions. Please make sure your mounting pattern is 600x400 or smaller and the TV weighs 200 lbs or less.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
What are the dimensions on the mount?
This mount is 27.4 inches wide and 8.6 inches tall with 20.5 inch long arms.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This does not tilt or swivel. It is a fixed mount.
Can you mount this on brick, plaster, or stone?
This mounting kit includes hardware to mount on drywall over studs, cinder blocks, and concrete. With special tools and hardware, you may be able to mount on other surfaces. Please consult an installation professional if you are unsure about how to mount in your home.
Will this work with a curved TV?
Yes, it will. It comes with a variety of spacers to accommodate for a curve.
How far away from the wall does this sit?
This mount sits 1.4 inches from the wall.
Does this have any special features?
Yes, this mount allows for post-installation leveling adjustments and a tool-free click-on system to attach the arms to the mount.