This HDMI Wall Plate Extender set from Vanco allows you to transmit a full 1080p HD signal up to 180 feet away using two Category 6 cables, or 164 feet using two Category 5E cables. The 280725 supports 3D and has a built-in Super IR control system with a forward or backward transport channel. These white plates fit any standard single gang box, so you can complete your install with a professional, finished look that matches any decor.
- Extends HDMI Signal over 2 Cat5E/Cat6 Network Cables
- Transmits 1080p Resolution up to 164 Feet over Cat5E
- Transmits 1080p Resolution up to 180 Feet over Cat6
- High Speed Chip Set Supports 3D & Full 1080p HD
- Super IR Control System (Transmitters/Receivers Sold Separately)
- IR Transport Channel can be Forward or Backward
- IR Control Support in 38KHz Mode
- Supports Digital Audio Format, DTS-HD/Dolby True HD/LPCM7.1/AC3/DTS/DSD
- Compatible with all Leading HD Video Brands, 7.1 Home Theater Systems
- 5V DC UL Listed Power Supply for Receiver
- Fits Decor Style Single Gang Box
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 4.5 x 1.25"
- HDCP Compliant
- Color: White
- Spec Sheet
Is this 4K rated?
No, the maximum resolution supported by this product is 1080p.
Is this HDCP compliant?
Yes, this is HDCP compliant. It does not support HDCP 2.2.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this is not HDMI 2.0.
Does this support 3D and ARC?
This product supports 3D but not ARC.
Does this require an external power source?
Yes, this product does need to be plugged into an outlet for power.
Should I use Cat5E or Cat6?
For the best effects, we suggest using Cat6.
Do I need to use all four ethernet ports on the back for this to work?
Yes, the HDMI information needs to be run over two Ethernet cables.
How far can this go?
This product can support 1080p up to 164 feet with Cat5E and 180 feet with Cat6.
Does it matter which wallplate I put with my TV?
Yes, please make sure the Receiver wall plate is the one closest to the television or display.
Can I use this with splitters and switches?
This can be used on the splitter or switch to TV side of a set-up.