- The HDMI-DAD (Digital Analysis Device) will auto-correct the common EDID & HDCP issues that currently plague HDMI setups.
- Four indicator lights inform you of the status of certain HDMI channels.
- DAD will resolve EDID & HDCP problems on any HDMI device, new or old.
- Has input and output ports to mimic how a typical HDMI setup sends and receives data.
- Type: Digital Analysis Device
- Easy set-up and operation: Yes
- Designed for HDTV 480I, 480p, 720p, 1080I, and 1080p
- Compatible Computer Resolutions: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and UXGA
- LED Status Indicators: 4
- Volts: +5
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
The HDM-DAD, a digital analysis device, will automatically correct the most common problems with HDMI signals, EDID and HDCP communication. Whether distress is caused by inconsistent hardware, improper set-up, or transmission distance, the HDM-DAD can repair HDCP and EDID corruption in no time.
- (1) HDM-DAD tool
- Power supply