The HDM-DAD, a digital analysis device, will automatically correct the most common problems with HDMI signals, EDID and HDCP communication. Whether distress is caused by inconsistent hardware, improper set-up, or transmission distance, the HDM-DAD can repair HDCP and EDID corruption in no time.
- The HDMI-DAD (Digital Analysis Device) will auto-correct the common EDID & HDCP issues that currently plague HDMI setups.
- Four indicator lights inform you of the status of certain HDMI channels.
- DAD will resolve EDID & HDCP problems on any HDMI device, new or old.
- Has input and output ports to mimic how a typical HDMI setup sends and receives data.
- Type: Digital Analysis Device
- Easy set-up and operation: Yes
- Designed for HDTV 480I, 480p, 720p, 1080I, and 1080p
- Compatible Computer Resolutions: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and UXGA
- LED Status Indicators: 4
- Volts: +5
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- (1) HDM-DAD tool
- Power supply
Is this directional?
Yes, this product is directional. The IN and OUT are labeled on the unit itself.
Is this 4K rated?
No, the maximum resolution supported by this product is 1080p.
Is this HDCP compliant?
Yes, this is HDCP 1.4 compliant.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this is not HDMI 2.0.
Is this just for HDMI cables?
Yes, this product is only for HDMI cables.
What does this do?
This product helps correct some of the most common HDMI signal issues.
Can this go in the wall?
No, this item is not rated for in-wall use.
Will this boost my signal?
This product is not a signal booster, but it is designed to fix many signal errors that can cause a weak or inconsistent signal.