10" Floor Standing 150 watt Powered Bass Reflex Subwoofer - Ash Black Vinyl Cabinet
We call it the "Ballista" because it launches the bass energy into the room instead of merely pushing air into the room.
You will not only hear the bursting rich bass but your body will feel the resonating forceful sound pressure.
The front slotted port, Bass Reflex design with vinyl coated MDF wood enhances the reproduction of the low frequencies. The FLSUB is the perfect unit for custom cabinetry.
The woofer is made of a long lasting heavy-duty paper pulp with a strong butyl rubber surround.
The UL rated amplifier is the brains of the system and has all the latest features including: RCA LFE low level Line Input, high level left/right spring loaded Speaker inputs, high level pass through Speaker outputs, Auto On Switch, a Phase control switch, variable Subwoofer Level control and a variable Crossover Frequency control.
The color is Black Ash easy maintenance Vinyl. The FLSUB is truly your best complement to any Home Theater.
- 10" Mica treated paper pulp woofer cone w/butyl rubber surround
- Powered by a 175 watt amplifier
- Frequency response 25Hz - 250Hz
- LFE RCA input and high level speaker input with high pass output @75Hz to satellite speakers
- Adjustable level, crossover point and phase
- Black ash vinyl cabinet
- SPL 112 dB 1w/1m