Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 connectors are known for simplifying twisted pair terminations. The unique patented design allows you to insert the wires through the connector and out of the front, enabling easy wiring sequence verification. These 100023C connectors are intended specifically for applications requiring shielded cable and connectors.
These connectors are built on the Cat6 framework, so they are compatible with both Cat5E and Cat6 cable. This external ground design can accommodate wires up to 0.280 inch in diameter.
- Designed for Applications Requiring Shielded Cable and Connectors
- Allows Wires to Be Inserted Through Connector and Out Front
- Provides Easy Wiring Sequence Verification
- Simplifies Twisted Pair Terminations
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Max Cable OD: 7.11mm (0.280")
- Max Insulated Wire OD: 1.041mm (0.041")
- UL Rated, FCC Compliant
- (10) Shielded EZ-RJ45 Connectors for Cat5E and Cat6