With this device, you could have your conversions in a fraction of the time. This +S Video RCA to HDMI Converter and Scaler is an exquisite choice indeed. You can stream video and audio directly from your older device onto an HDMI display. Whether you wish to continue using your DVD player, VCR, cable box, or anything else, you can avoid an inconvenient upgrade with this versatile tool. The ease in which this converter may be set up is second only to that of a magic wand. Simply connect all of your cables and enjoy the visible rewards of your transmutations.
The +S Video RCA to HDMI Converter and Scaler upscales to a full 1080p high-definition picture. You can even connect both composite and s-video at the same time by using a switch to select which you’d like to see. You must be sure to plug into an electrical outlet so it might have the power to do your bidding. In addition to this converter, you may also need to seek HDMI, composite, or s-video cables. Once again, you are lucky to live in such advantageous times! I imagine your quest for these items will take but a click.
- Use Older DVD Players, Cameras, etc. with Newer HDTVs
- Plug & Play - No Software Required
- NTSC & PAL Automatically Detected & Adjusted Accordingly
- Both Composite & S-Video Can Be Connected at the Same Time - Just Choose Which One to Use Via the Convenient Selector Button
- Input Signal & Output Resolution Settings Automatically Saved When You Power Off
- Audio Input Shared by Composite Video & S-Video Inputs
- Input: (1) Composite Video (NTSC/PAL) 1Vpp 75ohm
(1) S-Video 1Vpp 75ohm
(1) Audio L/R 3Vpp 47ohm
- Output: (1) HDMI 720p/60Hz or 1080p/60Hz
(1) 3.5mm Audio
- Power: DC 5V/2A Power Supply
- Power Indicator: LED
- Power Consumption: 3.5W
- HDMI Input Resolution Support: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- HDMI Graphics Card Resolution Support: 640x480@60Hz, 800x600@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz, 1280x720@60Hz, 1280x768@60Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz, 1360x768@60Hz, 1366x768@60Hz, 1400x1050@60Hz, 1440x900@60Hz, 1680x1050@60Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz
- CVBS Input: Detects NTSC/PAL automatically, 1.0Vp-p Impedance: 75Ω
- S-Video Input: Detects NTSC/PAL automatically, Y:1.0Vp-p Impedance: 75Ω, C:0.6Vp-p Impedance: 75Ω
- HDMI DDC Signal: 5Vp-p(TTL)
- HDMI TMDS Signal: 0.5-1.0Vp-p
- HDMI Output Signal: 720p@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- Certifications: HDMI Certified, FCC Listed, CE Listed, RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions: 129x85x25.5mm
- Color: Black
- (1) CVBS/S-Video to HDMI Converter
- (1) DC5V/2A Power Supply
- (1) User Manual
Is this directional?
Yes, this converter can only be used to take a composite or s-video source to an HDMI TV.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this item is not HDMI 2.0.
Is this HDCP compliant?
No, this converter is not HDCP compliant.
Does this support 4K?
No, this converter cannot support 4K.
Will this work with any Composite RCA device to an HDMI TV?
That depends. Most HDMI displays today require an HDCP handshake from the source device. Your analog device would not be able to provide that. Without an HDCP handshake, the signal will be converted but it will not be accepted by the display.
Why isn't this product working?
The two most common issues with this converter is either that it is being used in the wrong direction or one or more pieces of equipment require HDCP. This converter will work only from composite RCA to HDMI, and it will only work with equipment that does not require HDCP.
Will this work from my HDMI device to my RCA TV?
No, this converter is directional. It will only work from a composite RCA device to an HDMI TV.
What's the difference between composite RCA and component RCA?
Composite is the red, white, and yellow connection. Component RCA is the red, green, blue and sometimes also includes red and white for audio.