j5create JVA04 HDMI to USB Type-C Game Capture Station
j5create HDMI to USB Type-C Game Capture Station
The j5create Game Capture Station, the JVA04, supports 1080p @ 60 fps Full HD video capturing with 4K @ 60 fps input and pass-through. Easily run on your Windows or Mac OS laptop/desktop with no driver needed.
Supports live commentary streaming and party chat voice mix from PS4/PS4 Pro or Xbox One/Xbox One X and Mic in. It is compatible with OBS and other video editing software, perfect for assisting quick, live video editing.
- Available USB-C® port (USB™ 3.1/3.0 is recommended)
- Windows® 7 or later (Driver installation is required on Windows® 7)
- macOS® X 10.10 or later
- Linux® Ubuntu 14.04 or later
- Android™ 7.0 and higher
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 Gen 4, 3 GHz & above
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 Gen 4 & above
- RAM: 4 GB memory or higher (8 GB is recommended)
j5create Video Capture USB™ Hub
Video Capture USB™ Hub
The Video Capture USB™ Hub is a dual-purpose device that combines an HDMI™ capture card with a USB-C® hub. With the 1080p video capture and 4K USB-C® display, as well as Power Delivery 3.0, you can stream in UHD without interruptions while charging your connected device. It also includes two SuperSpeed USB™ 5Gbps ports for further peripheral connectivity. The compact and lightweight design makes this video capture hub perfect for mobile streaming. When not used for streaming, it acts as a standard USB-C® hub, allowing you to add two additional USB™ peripherals and a 4K HDMI™ display. It also supports upstream charging to keep your laptop powered while in use.
For UVC Capture - Recommended software: OBS™ / CameraFi™ Live
- Available USB-C® port that supports USB™ Power Delivery 2.0 or 3.0
- Windows® 10 / 11
- macOS® X 10.10 or later with UVC support
- Chrome OS™ with UVC support
- Android™ 7 and higher
For USB-C® Hub
- Available USB-C® port that supports DisplayPort™ alt mode and USB™ Power Delivery 2.0 (USB™ 3.2 is recommended). Please refer to the manufacturer of your hardware for more information on your device.
- DisplayPort™ v1.2 required on graphics card or video source to support 4K @ 30 Hz resolution
For USB-C® Game Consoles
- When using your game console, we recommend using a charger higher than 30W PD USB-C® to charge your console.
- The JVA01 can connect to a USB-C® port that does not support Power Delivery, but it will not pass power through the connected device.
- The HDMI™ Input port is for capture only. Additional displays will not output from this port. An external display can be connected through the HDMI™ Output port instead.
- For UVC capture, the 3.5 mm audio jack only works if the host connected to the monitor has built-in speakers.