The Vertical Cable DIY Enthusiast Installation Kit
Vertical Cable DIY Enthusiast Installation Kit
This DIY kit includes everything you need to tackle your next home project! The Vertical Cable products in this kit were designed to work effortlessly together, resulting in a professional-looking install. Say goodbye to incompatible tools and disappointment! See below for a breakdown of each product included in this kit.
Riser (CMR) Rated Solid Cat6 Bulk Cable, 1000ft Box
Ideal for residential installations, this cable is rated for use in-wall, between floors, and in spaces where plenum (CMP) is not required.
- High-Performance Data Cable
- 550MHz Bandwith for Data Applications
- Category-6 Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- 1000ft Pull Box
Cat6 Unshielded 90 Degree Keystone Jacks, 12pc
Fully compatible with most standard patch panels or wall plates. Each RJ45 keystone jack is flame retardant and UL verified for quality and safety. Each jack has 568A and 568B color codes to ensure proper terminations.
- A narrow connector allows high port density in small areas
- Compatible with standard 110 punch-down tool
- Available in various colors for easy Identification
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant, TAA Compliant
- Termination Instructions
I-Punch Tool for the V-Max Keystone Jacks
This I-Punch Termination Tool works with any Vertical Cable CAT5e, CAT6 or CAT6A V-Max unshielded Keystone Jacks.
- Mechanically stabilized heavy-duty ratcheted mechanism
- Built-in cable cutter
- Durable low-carbon cold-rolled steel construction
- Unique design makes termination easy and fast
- Storage option – integrated locking yoke
Mini 5 Adjustable Wire Stripper & Cutter
This low-profile solution is perfect for quickly & efficiently stripping cable jackets & cutting ripcords. Made for use with 10AWG-30AWG wire, shielded & unshielded.