- Connects two Coax Male plugs to provide a convenient access point to in-wall wire
- Molded plastic housing protects the connection by providing a durable frame
- Has external thread so that cable may be easily fastened by screwing on the connector
- Able to operate at varying temperatures
- Keystone Jack
- Material: ABS
- Color: White
- Adapter Connector
- Connector Type: F
- Sleeve Type: Metal
- Metal Material: Copper
- Plastic Material: ABS
- Operating Temperature: -40~75C
- Storage Temperature: -40~85C
- Spec Sheet
This is an F81 female to female coaxial coupler. It features an F connector for installing a coaxial cable that is commonly used with cable and satellite television, CCTV, and high-speed Internet.
The outer housing is a molded plastic keystone insert which can be installed into a standard wall plate or blank patch panel.
Please note: Slight hue variations may occur between keystone jacks and the matching keystone wall plates. If you need to ensure there is no variation, please contact customer service at 704-979-7100 before placing your order.