Under the Wire
Cable ladders are a type of cable tray, especially valued over conduit in installations where future changes or upgrades are anticipated. Rather than navigating new wires through a pipe, cables can simply be laid down and left in place. This cable ladder system is sold in pieces to allow for easy shipping, maneuvering, and complete customization. The Middle Atlantic CL Series CLB-10 is a 10ft straight section of cable ladder.
The Highest Rung
Constructed of heavy duty 1.5” wide structural steel and covered in a dual-layer of sturdy black powder coat, the CLB-10 is built to last through installation and decades of use. They are UL listed and rated for a weight limit of 187lbs per foot. The open arrangement also allows easy access for routine maintenance, cleaning, and troubleshooting. Middle Atlantic’s legacy is one of quality and professionalism, and these cable ladders come with the assurance of a lifetime limited warranty against any manufacturer defects.
The CLB-10 10ft cable ladder can be combined with new or pre-existing ladder and structural elements and it is compatible with many major brands of networking and installation accessories. Different lengths and widths are available from Middle Atlantic, as well as bends, corners, and sections with adjustable rungs. All ladder sections and accessories can be mixed and matched for the perfect configuration.
- 10ft Section of Straight Cable Ladder
- Ladder sections are individually boxed
- Compatible with most popular cable ladder brands and accessories
- Can be used for new and existing installations
- Double-coated scratch-resistant finish
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions: CLB-6 - 120 x 12 x 1.5”; CLB-6-W18 - 120 x 18 x 1.5”; CLB-6-W24 - 120 x 24 x 1.5”;
- Material: structural steel
- Finish: two-layer black powder coat
- Weight capacity: 187lbs/foot
- Color: black
- UL classified
- EIA/TIA Compliant
- Spec Sheet
- (1) CLB-10 cable ladder section